beauty, beauty blogger, Becca, benefit, date night, MAC, makeup, Maybelline, Nars, occ, rimmel, stila, urban decay
Autumn Date Night Makeup Look11:21 PM
Almost every Tuesday evening, without fail, myself and my boyfriend head to the movies. It's something we both thoroughly enjoy and Tuesday is cheap night, so why not?
We're now at the point in our relationship where I don't care as much about looking completely "dolled up" each time we do something, but sometimes I like to put in a bit more effort than normal (more for my own boost of confidence than anything! And an excuse to play with makeup).
This has become my go-to "date night" look for fall and probably the winter as well! Although, this makeup doesn't have to be confined to a date, it would also work well for an evening out with friends, or even day-to-day.
Products used - in order of application:
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- NARS Creamy Concealer (I am almost out of this, wehhhhh)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone
- MAC Aquatics Collection Blush in "Sea me, Hear me"
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe"
- "Verve" from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Stila Stay-All-Day Liquid Eyeliner
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara (thanks mom!)
- Maybelline Define-a-brow
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- OCC Lip Tar in "Strumpet"
- Urban Decay Setting Spray
What are your favourite "going out" products?